This month we invited vegan food blogger Stacey Horler aka @goodnessisgorgeous to create a recipe using our Ripened Avocado Halves and she didn’t disappoint! These upside down chocolate caramel cheesecake pots are a decadent yet healthy treat and the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Let us know if you try out the recipe in the comments section below or tag us in a picture on social. We love hearing about your creations!
Ingredients (serves 4)
1 ½ cup of dark chocolate chunks (melted)
1 can of light coconut milk
4 Strong Roots Riped Avocado Halves (thawed)
6 Medjool dates (pitted & soaked)
¼ of cup water
2 tbsp coconut butter (melted)
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
Pinch of salt
¼ cup & 2 tbsp of oat flour
2 tbsp of oats
1 tbsp of coconut nectar
1 ½ tbsp coconut butter (melted)
For the Chocolate Layer
1. Put the Strong Roots Riped Avocado Halves, coconut milk, and chocolate into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Place the mixture into a piping bag and pipe the mixture into 4 small jars. Alternatively, you can use a tablespoon to do this.
3. Place in the fridge to firm while you make the caramel.
For the Caramel Layer
4. Put the dates, coconut butter, sugar, vanilla bean paste, and salt into a blender and blend until you have a smooth caramel. You may need an extra 1-2 tbsp of water, depending on how sticky the dates are.
5. Using a teaspoon divide the caramel between the 4 jars.
6. Place in a fridge to cool.
For the Topping
7. In a small bowl, stir all of the ingredients together until you have a crumbly oat topping.
8. Divide the topping between the 4 chocolate caramel cheesecake pots.