Our new Spinach Bites are wonderfully versatile. They can be eaten on their own or added to a tortilla wrap as a filling with lots of vegetables. If you’re feeding a gang in a hurry this “Snug as Bug in a Rug” recipe is a winner.
Make sure to let us know if you try out the recipe in the comments section below or tag us in a picture on our socials. We love to hear about your own recipe creations!
Ingredients – Makes 10
1 packet of Strong Roots Spinach Bites
2 tsp honey
200ml crème fraiche
10 soft tortilla wraps
1 red pepper, seeded and cut into thin slices
1 orange pepper, seeded and cut into thin slices
10cm piece cucumber, cut into sticks
1 little gem lettuce, separated into leaves
150g red cheddar cheese, grated
Salad cress, to garnish (optional)
1. Cook the Strong Roots Spinach Bites according to packet instructions.
2. Stir the honey into the crème fraiche.
3. Toast the tortilla wraps on a dry frying pan or directly on a gas flame.
4. Make pockets out of the wraps and fill with the lettuce leaves, pepper slices, and cucumber sticks.
5. Sprinkle in some cheese and tuck a spinach bite into each one. Drizzle with the honey crème fraiche and garnish with the salad cress, if using.