This delicious Avocado Ice-cream is the ultimate dessert. It is creamy and refreshing and has the added health benefit of being made from Strong Roots Ripened Avocado Halves which are filled with vitamins and minerals. The easy recipe is the perfect stress-free dessert to whip up for a dinner party! It can be served in an elegant martini glass with a sprinkling of fresh fruit or simply served as a casual after-dinner treat. Let us know what you think in the comments section below.
Ingredients – Serves 4 people
2 Strong Roots Ripened Avocado Halves
1 tin of full-fat coconut milk
50g mint leaves
2 tbs honey
50g chocolate chips
1. Defrost the avocado halves.
2. Combine the avocado, coconut milk, mint leaves and honey in a blender until smooth.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Pour into a freezer proof container, and freeze about 2 hours stirring every 30 min to prevent large ice crystals forming.
5. Leave out for about 45 minutes before serving.