Stuffed mushrooms are a dinner party pleaser, serve them for starters and you’ve won the table. They’re also incredibly easy and quick to make! You can use a myriad of different ingredients but we’ve used our Ripened Avocado Halves and feta which combine to make a creamy, flavoursome filling that’ll have your guests asking for seconds! Follow our simple guidelines below and let us know how you got on.
8 Large Flat Mushrooms
2 Ripened Avocado Halves (diced)
10 Cherry Tomatoes (quartered)
½ Small Red Onion (diced)
2 Tsp. Lemon Juice
3 Tbsp Olive Oil
10g Dill (chopped)
Salt and Pepper
1. Defrost the Ripened Avocado Halves, and dice finely.
2. Mix with the feta, cherry tomatoes, red onion, dill, lemon juice and 1 tbsp of the olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover the mushrooms with olive oil.
4. Grill over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Spoon the avocado feta mix on to of the mushrooms and serve.